Honda’s 2018 Gold Wing deliveries commenced
Jaipur, June 13, 2018
First customer rides to Gold standard of touring in the royal city of Jaipur
Jaipur, June 13, 2018: Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. today commenced the deliveries of the King of Tourers-Gold Wing at a grand event in Jaipur, Rajasthan. 2018 Gold Wing made its India debut at the 2018 Auto Expo.
2018 Gold Wing is lighter, more powerful and extremely nimble. Revolutionary technologies in the flagship tourer include a newly-developed horizontally-opposed 6-cylinder engine, 7-speed Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) and is the first Honda to get a double wishbone front suspension.
Speaking on the momentous occasion, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President - Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, “2018 Gold Wing was the showstopper of Honda 2Wheelers India Auto Expo pavilion. After receiving an overwhelming response and over 35 bookings, we are pleased to announce the first delivery of the 2018 Gold Wing. The revolutionary model is fully loaded with features including ‘Apple CarPlay’, first on any motorcycle in the world, which can be accessed on the swanky new 7-inch TFT display.”
The 2018 Gold Wing will be available in Candy Ardent Red colour and is priced at Rs. 26.85 lacs (Ex-showroom, Delhi).
Key Features of the 2018 Honda Gold Wing
- Advanced Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)
- Cruise control via Throttle By Wire (TBW)
- Electric windscreen adjustable for angle and height
- Apple CarPlay Integration allows iPhone users to connect their smartphones with the Gold Wing
- 7-inch TFT colour display
- Full LED lighting and auto-cancelling indicators
- Smart key control, which adds convenience for ignition and luggage
For more information, contact: email@example.com