Honda 2Wheelers India sales cross 4 Lac units in Jan’20
Patna, February 3, 2020
Patna, February 3, 2020: Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. today announced its sales ending January, 2020.
Honda closed January 2020 with total sales of 4,03,383 units. This includes domestic sale of 3,74,091 two-wheelers and exports of 29,292 units.
Sharing status on Honda’s BS-VI migration, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, “By January’20 end, Honda’s BS-VI production increased to 60% of its total business volume and beginning February 2020 we are achieving 100% transition to BS-VI production. Our new BS-VI launches have received a good response, and we are witnessing increased walk-ins’ at our network. Currently, customers can still choose between BS-IV and BS-VI models. However, with every passing day, BS-IV stock is depleting. For customers looking for best deals on BS-IV vehicles, this is the time to buy as limited period offers up to Rs. 10,000 savings are available.”
Highlights in January 2020:
- New Models: Honda launched the 6th generation of its iconic Activa - the all new Activa 6G.
- BS-VI sales milestone: Honda was the first in the two-wheeler industry to start #AQuietRevolution six months ahead of the BS-VI deadline (in Sep’19) and has since already delighted over 1 lac BS-VI customers.
- Honda’s cumulative exports crossed the 25 lakh units’ mark in its 19 years of operations, with the recent 15 lac units added in under 5 years!
- Job oriented Skill development of Youth: Honda inaugurated 3 new Skill Enhancement Centers at Cuttack (Odisha), Kanpur (U.P) & Khargone (M.P) taking the total count of its S.E.C’s across India to 41.
- Road safety - Honda educated 1.20 Lac+ people during 31st National Road Safety Week and spread road safety awareness to school and college students across 21 cities of India.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Honda empowered Karnataka police with fully equipped motorcycles for quick rescue & emergency response on road.
- Awards: India’s first BS-VI scooter - Honda Activa 125 BSVI won Scooter of the Year at the 2020 Exhibit Auto Tech Awards.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org