In order to promote Motor sports in India, HONDA started conducting "HONDA 1 MAKE RACE" in the year from 2008 onwards
Further to strengthen Honda's Brand image and to promote Fun biking culture, this year also we are participating in all five rounds of the Honda 1 Make Race championship. These races will give a unique opportunity for race enthusiasts to race on the racing circuit with the bikes provided by HONDA.
This year also HONDA 1 MAKE RACE event will be conducted in 5 rounds. The 1st Four rounds will be conducted at "Kari Motor Speedway, Coimbatore" & Final Round will be conducted at "Buddh International Circuit, G.Noida".
Racing schedule of 5 rounds are mentioned below-
|S No.||Racing Round No.||Schedule Month||Scheduled Date||Venue|
|1||First||June||9th-11th||Kari Motor Speedway, Coimbatore|
|2||Second||July||7th-9th||Madras Motor Race Track, Chennai|
|3||Third||August||4th-6th||Madras Motor Race Track, Chennai|
|4||Fourth||September||7th-10th||Madras Motor Race Track, Chennai|
|5||Fifth||September||22nd-24th||Madras Motor Race Track, Chennai|
The following activities are scheduled during racing rounds:
Honda 1 Make Race will be in Two categories
a) Honda CBR150R - For Novice Only (Max. age limit = 23years as on 1-1-2017)
b) Honda CBR250R - Open Category
a) Safety awareness activities along with some fun activities.
b) Display of our products along with some higher segment bikes.
During the promotion period, many racing enthusiasts may visit you to inquire about this Event. You are requested to guide them as per the following details and application process:
1) Participants Criteria
a) Common Criteria
i) This competition is open to all enthusiasts (including our customers)
ii) FMSCI Competition License: All applicants must have FMSCI (Federation for MotorSports Club of India) Competition license. If applicant does not have FMSCI competition License, they may apply to FMSCI. For Application form and other details, Advise Participant to visit FMSCI Website.
iii) Safety Riding Gear: All applicants must have / arrange riding gear by themselves.
1) As per regulation, In order to race on racing circuit, safety riding gear must be worn by the Participant. Safety riding gear consists of the following:
- Full Face Helmet (FIM or FMSCI Standards [visit website - fmsci.in])
- Riding Suit
- Riding Glove
- Knee Guard / Elbow Guard / Shoulder Guard
- Riding Boot
* Note: Category of riders i.e. Novice, Open is the classification, which is done by Madras Motor Sports Club based on the previous racing record of the rider during National Racing Championships. Any new rider (who never possessed FMSCI License and has not done road racing on the track) will be categorized as Novice Rider. But Only if trained by any racing training academy will be recommended to FMSCI & MMSC for Full Racing License for riding CBR250R Open Category based on rider profile & HTRA Instructor guidance.
- Honda CBR150R will be provided by HMSI to selected entries. Rider is not allowed to bring in their own bikes.
- Honda CBR250R will be provided by HMSI to selected entries / teams. Rider is not allowed to bring in their own bikes.
- All bikes are prepared by HMSI (As per FMSCI Supplementary regulation Group D i.e.Mass production Level) for the racing activity. Any modification or change of settings/adjustment in the vehicle will not be allowed to riders.
Entry Form One Make race
a) Minimum age for participation is 13 years old (In case of minor, Parents/ Legal guardian written permission is required).
b) Please attach the Valid FMSCI License photocopy along with the application form.
c) Hard copy of Entry Form complete in all respects must be sent to any of the below mentioned addresses so as to reach by date and time mentioned in below: -
Madras Motorsports Club Pvt. Ltd.
Madras Motor Sports Club
Chandhok Centre - Ground Floor,
244, Anna Salai, Thousand Lights, Chennai-6 Phone : (044) 28520023
For any enquiry regarding the event please mail at "email@example.com" Or contact on Racing Helpline:0124-6712863
Entry Form Honda Racing Academy
Honda has been conducting one make race since 2008 & race training since 2011 for novice & expert Indian riders to enhance there riding skills. Also in order to develop young talented riders in India HMSI has tied up with the professional racing team to conduct training for upcoming riders in 2014.
Objective of Academy: To identify , develop and nurture new talent for motorcycle race in scientific methodology. For more details please click here - http://www.ten10racing.com/htra/
c) Girls Race.