This Policy is intend to set minimum standard controls with respect to the handling of Personal Information in accordance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- What is personal data /information?
For the purpose of this Policy “personal data/information” means any data or information which relates to a natural person if that person can, whether directly or indirectly in conjunction with any other data, be identified from it and includes sensitive personal information as defined by applicable laws, rules & regulations.
- Collection of Information
- HMSI will generally collect your personal information directly from you, when you register with HMSI Website /Portals/ Applications/ Mobile Apps / social media accounts.
- HMSI may also collect your personal information through other methods while interactions with us through physical visit, post, telephone, email writing to us or from a third party source, such as our dealers, vendors, business partners, government authorities or any other source which are legally acquired by us.
- HMSI will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for one or more of its functions or activities and the information will only be collect by lawful and fair means not in any un-reasonably intrusive way.
- Use & processing of Information
- By visiting HMSI website /Portals/ Applications/ Mobile Apps / social media accounts, and providing your information, you agreed the processing, transfer and disclosure of your personally identifiable information in accordance with this Policy.
- Information is collected and stored in a manner, which is appropriate to the nature of the data. Such information is use for Business, Marketing and Promotional purposes or to enabling and monitoring your use of our Sites, which help us to improve our services.
- HMSI shall obtain consent from you w.r.t the purpose of its use, if required by applicable laws, regulations, or industry standards. HMSI need not obtain consent or give notice, if the collection or use of Personal Information is necessary for the completion of a contract or business arrangement with you, and you have agreed in advance to such collection or use or due to legal requirements.
- Disclosure & Transfer of Personal information
- HMSI may outsource the collection/ use of your Personal Information to their Business partners also, where it is necessary. In that case, HMSI shall ensure that the Business Partners has sufficient systems, policies, and practices in place to protect your Personal Information.
- We DO NOT use, transfer or disclose Information for purposes other than as mentioned in this Policy, except with the consent of user providing such Information or as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Retention and Suspension
- Retention: The Company may retain the Personal Information provided by you for the period as long as necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements or for legitimate business purposes.
- Suspension: The Company may delete or suspend, use of the Personal Information when the following criteria are met:
- If the Personal Information is no longer necessary for the purpose, it was collected or used;
- If the valid period of consent to keep the data has expired and there is not any legal ground to store/ process the data; and
- To comply with legal retention obligations or in accordance with applicable statutory limitation periods.
If you wish to amend or delete any personally identifiable information that you have previously provided to us or want to withdraw your consent to the retention/storage/processing of your Personal Information, please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take necessary steps as per your request.
- Data Security
The security of your information is very important to HMSI & we make our best effort to ensure security on our systems. Our Servers/database stores Personal Information in a secured manner with authorized access & safeguard it from loss/leakage, misuse, wrongful disclosure, destruction and alteration. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us via Internet, although we use our best endeavors to do so, HMSI will not be liable in any way in relation to breach of security during internet transmission of personal information.
In case of any complaint/ grievance or report any violations (data loss/leakage), you may contact us the following:
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
Commercial Complex II, Sector - 49-50, Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon – 122018
- Liability Disclaimer
- The information, software, products, and services included in or available through this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to this website and to the information therein.
- HMSI makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the website for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. HMSI hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, work man like effort, title and non-infringement.
HMSI reserves the right to disclose any personal information about you or your use of the HMSI Site/Services, including its contents, without your prior permission if HMSI has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
i. conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
ii. protect and defend the rights or property of HMSI or its affiliated companies; or
iii. enforce the terms or use.
- Nothing contained in this Policy is in derogation of HMSI's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the HMSI Site/Services or information provided to or gathered by HMSI with respect to such use. If any part of this Policy is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Policy shall continue in effect.