International Women Day
We celebrate International Women’s day on 8th March. This event was to provide women with an opportunity to enjoy freedom of mobility. The event aimed to spread Road Safety awareness on the significance of using roads safely by women through specially designed activities for Females.
Some of the activities conducted at the event included:
- Training Females on Safe Riding
- Road safety tips like correct Riding Posture, Importance of Riding Gears etc.
- Experience on Honda Riding Trainer
- Road Safety Quiz competition
- Road Safety Educational Video
- Two Wheeler Balancing on narrow plank
- Road Safety Pledge